Beat the crowds and enjoy skip-the-line access straight into the Eternal City’s beautiful church – St Peter’s Basilica. Once inside, you’ll get the chance to take a self-guided tour of the centuries-old architecture and magnificent masterpieces.
This experience is part of the Rome Explorer pass. If you can’t choose one particular experience to do in Rome, this is the perfect solution for you. Whether you fancy learning something new in the museum or exploring the city with a tour group, we’re completely sure you’ll enjoy every moment. You can choose 2 additional experiences to try with this explorer pass.
Activities you can choose from:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience
- HiBike Three-hour Rental
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet - St Paul's Church
- Ancient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Piazza Navona Underground
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons Meets Bach's Masterpieces
- HiBike Rent 3 Hours Circo Massimo Experience
- Trevi Fountain Underground Experience
- Eat Like Italians! Set Italian Menu
- Museo delle Cere (Wax Museum)