Visit ArcelorMittal Orbit to make the ascent up the UK’s tallest sculpture where you will be rewarded with breath-taking views over the park and 20 miles beyond. The magnificent looping structure of the ArcelorMittal Orbit is an iconic symbol of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the London 2012 Games and was fashioned from 2000 tonnes of steel, more than half of it recycled.
After your exhilarating slide experience wander over to The Last Drop at the base of the Orbit and enjoy a refreshing Bottle of Prosecco for the two of you to share!
What Happens On the Day:
- Entrance to The Slide at ArcelorMittal Orbit for two adults
- Bottle of Prosecco for two adults at The Last Drop
Visit the ArcelorMittal Orbit to explore the UK’s tallest sculpture, and see London differently.
- The Slide is 178m long and 76m high, and will twist and turn 12 times, including a tight corkscrew section named the ‘bettfeder’ – after the German word for ‘bedspring’
- The Slide ends with a 50 metre straight run to the ground. In the exhilarating 40-second trip, riders are expected to hit speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- The Slide is the world's tallest and longest tunnel slide
- The Slide is made from 800mm diameter, 3mm thick stainless steel tubes that make up 30 sections. People will be able to see out through polycarbonate 'windows' for some of the Slide
- Riders are expected to hit speeds of up to 15 miles per hour.