International CMO for Tinggly
Tinggly - we’re on a mission to change the culture of gifting. Give stories, not stuff.
We are a growing startup, servicing 110 countries to date, our primary markets are the US and UK.
Since our recent surge towards being a fully sustainable company, we seek a dynamic, curious and purpose-driven individual to join our team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Wants to change the world
- Wants to be part of a purpose-driven organisation
- Wants to grow, develop and learn personally
- Is hands-on "doer"
- Is international
- Has professional fluency in English
- Proven record in English speaking b2c e-commerce
- Is passionate about doing cool experiences (yeah, that’s the hard part of our work)
You will have fun with:
- Overall management of marketing budget and team;
- Team management in developing and implementing SEO, SEM strategies;
- Team management in PPC and social network communication strategies (GDN, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other local inventories);
- Team management for Influencer marketing and strategy creation and implementation;
- Team management in newsletter marketing and strategy creation and implementation;
- Work with a team of visual and written content creators. From idea to the real marketing materials (videos, copywriting or visuals);
- Potential development and implementation of out of the box projects like i.e. Bali Trip;
- ROI, ROAS, and other fancy terms to understand and measure and of course advertising and web analytical stuff, mainly via Google Analytics, Google Data Studio;
- Gym workouts with the team;
- Indoor skiing academy all year round;
- Xbox and etc.
So what’s the catch? We want you to come and spend time with us in Vilnius, Lithuania! Yes, like at least 6 months, a year or more…
We will take care of accommodation and adaptation (we have several foreigners in the team already), smoothing your transition.
Lithuania is an amazing place.
We have the fastest internet in the world, a high quality of life and no miserable commutes.
Curious to find out more? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re curious to hear about you...