26 Mar Top Gifts for Newlyweds in 2018
The wedding invitation comes in the mail, you send in the save the date and a few weeks before the wedding you remember to buy a gift. The classic gifts come to mind but you always find yourself trying to be unique, but end up going for the classic gifts on the registrar. Blenders, Salt & Pepper Shakers and other things that will be used once or twice a year. When it comes to giving gifts to newlyweds, we often forget to give the couple something to keep their marriage exciting. We end up scrolling through endless websites to find a mediocre gift that they will potentially stop using or forget within a year or two. While material goods bring short term happiness, something to play with and/or marvel over those things often fade away.Tinggly believes that the most important gifts are the ones that turn into stories. These gifts are some of the world’s best experiences. Why give someone something they can lose when you can give a gift that gives the recipient the freedom to choose. The freedom to choose from hundreds of the best gift experiences in one gift box. With these gift boxes you also have 2 years to travel. They can use their Tinggly gift on their honeymoon, or on a spontaneous couples weekend.
Here are a few experience ideas included in the Tinggly Wedding gift box, and the Time Together gift box for the newly wedded couple.
1. Gifts for the adventurous newlywed couple
If the couple who is getting married is the type of people who love to spice things up, get their blood pumping and get out in nature here are a few adventurous experiences for the couple who loves to do something different.
- Night Dive with Manta Rays in Hawaii for two
- Ice caving and glacier hiking on Vatnajökull Glacier in Iceland for two
- Mountain biking down the world’s most dangerous road in Bolivia for Two
- Canyoning or Coasteering Experience in Mallorca
- A Day Hike to the Famous Kjerag in Norway for Two
2. Gifts for the newlywed couple who are food and wine lovers
Many couples love to be social, explore new restaurants, and of course, try new wines together. As couples grow older together, they love to experience the finer things in life which is why a gastronomic experience is a great choice for them. Here are some of our favorites around the world:
- Twilight Tall Ship Dinner Cruise in Sydney
- Four Course Dinner Experience in Amsterdam for Two
- Venice Beach Progressive Food Experience for Two
- Breakfast at the Burj Al Arab for Two
- Artisanal Chocolate & Sweets Experience in Zurich
3. Gifts for the newlywed couple who wants to learn something new
Some couples want to start their marriage off by bonding over new hobby’s and interests. From diving, cooking classes or learning how to make your own beer the world has so many experiences for newlyweds to learn something new together.
- Learn how to stop grapes for wine in Provence, France
- Learn to Brew your own Beer in Brussels
- Glassblowing Class for Two
- Flavors of St. Lucia Cooking Experience for Two
- Authentic Mexican Cooking Class in Mexico for Two
4. Gifts for the newlywed couple who seeks to “take the plunge”
While some people have the urge to fly, others have the urge to dive. These are the perfect gifts for newlyweds those who love to explore life beyond the land.
- Incredible scuba experience in Cancun for Two
- Full day diving for beginners in Bali for Two
- Scuba Diving in Thailand for Two
- Extreme canyoning experience in Montenegro for Two
- Dolphin and Swim tour in Australia for Two
5. Gifts for Having fun together
The most important thing about a gift is the ability to spend time together. If this new couple leads a busy life, why not gift an experience that will enable you to share memories for the rest of their life? These are great gift options newlyweds while still being able to get closer together.
In all, there is so much to see in this world which is why we believe in giving gifts that enable one to tell stories for a lifetime versus investing in something that will last for only a few months.
- Discover Vida Aventura Park in Guanacaste 3-in-1 Experience for Two
- Discover Amazing Hunt of Northern Lights on Sea for Two in Iceland
- Discover Winery Biking Tour in Austria for Three
- Discover Luxor Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise for Two
- Discover Hawaii Coffee Plantation and Bee Farm Experience for Two
Still unclear how Tinggly works?
The buyer chooses a certain collection to gift to their friend, family or loved one (For example: Time Together, Perfect for Him, Perfect for Her, Premium collection, etc.) . The recipient of the gift browses the hundreds of experiences from all around the world and chooses the one that is perfect for them. You then redeem your experience online and our team will book you in. Then, the recipient has a story and experience to remember for a lifetime.