When it comes to Christmas gifts Dad usually gets a raw deal. Ties, socks, handkerchiefs, cufflinks, the usual list of suspects are brought in to the lineup.
But that’s about to change, with the Tinggly ‘Perfect for Him’ gift box.
Tinggly is the evolution of gift-giving, a brave new concept promising to disrupt the gift market by providing the gifts and the experiences that people really want.
It’s a fact, people are getting tired of collecting more ‘stuff’ that they don’t want or need. More gadgets, gizmos, dohickeys, all designed to end up in the ever-growing pile of trash that the world spits out year after year.
When you give a Tinggly ‘Perfect for Him’ gift box, the recipient gets to choose an amazing experience from a hand-picked collection of hundreds – over 550 in fact – of fantastic activities in over 100 countries worldwide.
Here’s how it works:
- You go online to www.tinggly.com
- You browse the gift box you want – in this case, it’s the Perfect for Him gift box
- You order and pay online
- You choose how it’s delivered – by e-voucher or in a beautifully presented environmentally-friendly gift box
- Dad receives his gift and browses through over 550 amazing experiences from around the world – or close to home, the choice is his
- Dad chooses the experience he likes (it may be as an add-on to some pre-arranged travels or just something that’s always been high on his wish list)
- Dad enjoys his experience and shares the stories and memories for years to come
The Perfect for Him gift box – like all Tinggly gift boxes – is stuffed with a treasure trove of incredible experiences. Dad can choose from amazing activities like a New York lobster and beer cruise, a beginner’s diving course in The Bahamas, an Australian whale-watching adventure, a tour of South Korea’s demilitarized zone, canoeing and camping along Ireland’s River Barrow, or stand up paddleboarding in Sweden for two (so Dad doesn’t have to travel alone). The choices are simply overwhelming.
Plus, if Dad is passionate about the environment, Tinggly is the perfect choice
Tinggly is a fully sustainable and environmentally friendly company who are continuously upgrading how their whole process can be kinder to the planet.
Here’s what they are already doing to protect the environment:
- For every gift redeemed, Tinggly will remove 33lbs (that’s 15kg or almost 650 plastic bottles) of plastics from the environment
- If you choose a helicopter ride or a speedway drive in a high-performance race car, Tinggly will offset the CO2 impact of every experience by a massive 200%
- All Tinggly gift boxes are made from fully recycled materials and environmentally-friendly inks.
- Plus, a team from Tinggly has already traveled to Bali to install trash traps in the island’s rivers.
No more ties, socks, or handkerchiefs for the Dads of the future, only real-life experiences which offer a whole new raft of memories and stories to be recounted again and again.