Christmas presents, have you forgotten someone?
It can happen – you’re well aware of that – but it doesn’t make you feel any better. Somehow it slipped your mind, you forgot to buy a Christmas gift for someone really special.
Maybe you were so busy you just overlooked that one vital gift. Or perhaps – like often happens, at least to me – you thought that you’d already bought something. Whatever the reason, there’s someone out there without a gift, and they’re probably wondering why.
But don’t panic, like some caped crusader who comes swinging through the window at the very last minute, we’ve got the perfect solution for you.
Tinggly experience gifts, the super-heroes of belated gift-giving
The perfect last-minute gift is one that can be purchased easily, that doesn’t require driving to a shopping mall on the other side of town, a gift where one size fits all, one that comes in a wide range of prices, and one that can be delivered in seconds anywhere in the world.
The perfect gift is a Tinggly gift.
So, let’s create a scenario. It’s Christmas morning and you’ve just discovered that you forgot to buy a gift for your travel-loving sister (it could just as easily be your Mom or Dad, or anyone else who loves living life to the fullest).
She’s coming over for dinner in half an hour, and the nearest store is… well, the nearest store is closed.
Thankfully you know about Tinggly and five minutes later you’re sitting at your computer desk wearing a satisfied look on your face.
The simplicity of buying a Tinggly gift
Tinggly offers a selection of gift boxes for every occasion. Every gift box contains hundreds of incredible experiences hand-picked and gathered from all around the world – over 100 countries in fact.
You choose the gift idea you want to give, place your order and add a personalized message, Tinggly will deliver the gift certificate electronically in minutes. It really couldn’t be more simple.
Once the recipient has received their gift they can then select the experience they want when they want. Tinggly gifts have NO expiry date adding an additional element of versatility to every experience.
What sort of experiences can they enjoy?
Where to begin? Everyone is different and everyone likes different things. That’s why Tinggly has created a diverse hand-picked compendium of great adventures, experiences, and activities with something for everyone.
Here’s a selection of what they might choose:
- Airport safari in Florida USA for two
- New Orleans jazz cruise for two
- Glacier hiking in Alaska
- Beekeeping experience in rural France
- Guided tour of La Sagrada Familia basilica in Barcelona
- Amsterdam beer walking tour
- Paragliding in Armenia
- Beach horse riding experience in the UK
- Full-day spa relaxation in Bali, Indonesia
- Canoeing and camping along Ireland’s River Barrow
- Harry Potter studio tour in the UK
- Evening food and wine tour of Venice
- Visit the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia
- One day Chernobyl experience in Ukraine
- Overnight boat tour in Thailand
- Learn how to scuba dive in The Bahamas
That’s just a tiny selection of what’s available from a Tinggly experience gift box, from pure relaxation to adrenalin-fuelled adventures, every preference is catered for.
But what about the planet?
Here’s the really amazing thing about all Tinggly gift experiences, while you’re having fun enjoying an adventure, Tinggly is busy being kind to the planet in your name.
Tinggly is a sustainable and environmentally conscious company that continuously strives to ensure that all their chosen experiences are kind to the planet.
Here’s what they are already doing to protect the environment:
- For every gift redeemed, Tinggly will remove 33lbs (that’s 15kg or almost 650 plastic bottles) of plastics from the environment
- If you choose a helicopter ride or a speedway drive in a high-performance race car, Tinggly will offset the CO2 impact of every experience by a massive 200%
- All Tinggly gift boxes are made from fully recycled materials and environmentally-friendly inks.
- Plus, a team from Tinggly has already traveled to Bali to install trash traps in the island’s rivers.
So there you go, problem solved. From hot air balloon rides to national park visits or wine tasting experiences to cooking classes, Tinggly has your last-minute gift purchases sorted out. So don’t panic and let Tinggly take the strain out of Christmas.
And remember, give stories, not stuff.