Journey back to 18th century Rome at this classical music concert and enjoy an evening of entertainment. This show starts with a complimentary taste of traditional Italian pasta before you sit down to enjoy the traditional performances of Vivaldi and Bach. A combination of master composers and performers will lead the show and capture the spirit of each musical number.
This experience is part of the Rome Explorer pass. If you can’t choose one particular experience to do in Rome, this is the perfect solution for you. Whether you fancy learning something new in the museum, exploring the city, or immersing yourself in the culture, we’re completely sure you’ll enjoy every moment. You can choose 2 additional experiences to try with this explorer pass.
Activities you can choose from:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience
- HiBike Three-hour Rental
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet - St Paul's Church
- Ancient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Piazza Navona Underground
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons Meets Bach's Masterpieces
- HiBike Rent 3 Hours Circo Massimo Experience
- Trevi Fountain Underground Experience
- Eat Like Italians! Set Italian Menu
- Museo delle Cere (Wax Museum)