Spectacular Denali scenery, combined with Class II/III beginning level whitewater rafting on an 11 mile scenic section. This is a beautiful, mellow trip on a big, glacier fed river. Our guests consistently refer to the trip as serene and solitary. Because the trip goes through prime wildlife habitat, it is not unusual for our guests to see wildlife. We take kids as young as 5 years old. No paddling; the guide does all the work. Trip typically runs 3-4 hours with 3 different time options.
Nenana Raft Adventures is located at beautiful Denali National Park, Alaska. Flowing north through the heart of the Alaska Range, the Nenana River is the most popular whitewater river in Alaska. Enjoy this raft trip suitable for even families and children. Mankind has yet to come up with a more comfortable or less strenuous method of low impact wilderness travel.
• Float an 11 mile scenic section of the Upper Nenena River
• Possible Wildlife spotting - Grizzly bears, moose, caribou or dall sheep
• Class II and III whitewater
• Guide controls the boat with oars. You don't have to do any of the work!
• Family Friendly - Suitable for kids 5 years and older.
• Tour Time Options: 8 am, 2 pm, and 6 pm check-in times
• Tour lasts about 3-4 hours start to finish