Enjoy an unforgettable evening in Rome where the three tenors, Delfo Paone, Alessandro Risa, and Giuseppe Macagno, will entertain with popular Neapolitan songs and the most famous Italian opera arias along with an enchanting ballet performance. You will even get to taste 'pasta all-arrabbiata' which is made with spicy tomato sauce and handmade pasta.
This experience is part of the Rome Explorer pass. If you can’t choose one particular experience to do in Rome, this is the perfect solution for you. Whether you fancy learning something new in the museum, exploring the city, or immersing yourself in the culture, we’re completely sure you’ll enjoy every moment. You can choose 3 additional experiences to try with this explorer pass.
Activities you can choose from:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience
- HiBike Three-hour Rental
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet - St Paul's Church
- Ancient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Piazza Navona Underground
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons Meets Bach's Masterpieces
- HiBike Rent 3 Hours Circo Massimo Experience
- Trevi Fountain Underground Experience
- Eat Like Italians! Set Italian Menu
- Museo delle Cere (Wax Museum)