Earn your wings on this fresh Buffalo food tour with samples of Buffalo's best chicken wings. On this incredible journey, we’ll dive deep into Buffalo’s most fabled and famous dish.
We’ll sample several wings, including an infamous recipe prepared by Lina Brown-Young. Her father, John Young, was inventor of Buffalo’s first chicken wings, which have been unavailable for 23 years.
We’ll also explore how race dynamics shaped the city, from the city’s working class origins to its present-day resurgence.
BUFFALO FOOD TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Mumbo wings by Lina Brown Young
- Buffalo hot wings and beef on weck at Lenox Grill
- The Imperial Consort Chicken Wing prepared by Tiny Thai
- Chicken themed songs performed (poorly) on the ukulele
- Experience Buffalo by bike – the most fun and best way to see the city!