This French dinner is an ode to the seasons: everything is market-fresh, perfectly ripe and served in beautiful china tableware. The ultimate seasonal dinner in an elegant Montmartre home.
• 4-course dinner featuring classic French dishes, cheeses and desserts
• Wine is included
• The host's typically Parisian apartment has a fireplace for cold winter evenings
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
Local host Claudine has been living in Montmartre for 40 years and she loves this part of Paris. Claudine enjoys entertaining, cooking, and offering her guests seasonal dishes. She never dreams of cooking tomatoes in winter or strawberry tart at any other time than late spring when they're ripe, juicy and fragrant.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic French dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Apéritif, sparkling wine and appetizers
• Potimarron velouté or Winter salad of seasonal vegetables
• Oven baked cod fillets topped with creamy sauce
• Chocolate fondant