There’s just something about wrapping up warm over Christmas to really get you in the festive spirit! Edinburgh is a fairytale city year round, but December is when it really becomes an enchanting winter wonderland. Spend an evening exploring the most magical parts of the city with a local to discover historic cobbled streets draped in festive lights, a magical Christmas market and glittering Christmas trees. Indulge in festive treats and browse the Christmas markets to buy unique gifts, stroll through mazes of twinkling lights and warm up with a spiced cider, hot chocolate or a wee dram of whisky!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CityUnscripted, Edinburgh Scotland
• Join a local to discover Edinburgh’s best Christmas lights and the most festive sights
• Explore the charming streets of the Old Town and see beautiful light displays
• Browse the European and Scottish Markets to buy gifts or indulge in some festive food and drinks
• Stroll through the winter wonderland in Princes Street Gardens, seeing the ice-skaters or getting on the ice-rink yourself!
• Warm up in a local pub and enjoy a festive drink with your local, getting tips and tricks for other Christmas things to do in the city.
Duration: 3 hours