Enjoy our 1,30 /2 hours cooking class in the heart of Rome where you will learn how to make Pasta from scratch and our famous Tiramisù from simple and fresh ingredients.
You will discover the recipe and the secrets of this popular dishes and you will have the chance to ask questions our local chef expert in the Italian cuisine.
Small groups limited to 15 people.
Learn how to make Italian dishes – pasta and tiramisu – on during 1 hour and half of workshop in Rome city center.
At the first, you will start to make Tiramisù using all ingredients and tools needed. Then, you proceed to make your own pasta from flour and eggs, the chef will show you which kind of pasta you can prepare with this recipe and you will choose your favorite one to cut. When the lesson will be finished, just choose your topping sauce (carbonara, amatriciana, cacio e pepe, alfredo etc.).
In the second part of workshop, sit down with your fellow classmates and enjoy the meal with a glass of wine. Meet your chef inside the restaurant: the nearest metro is Spagna.
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Fresh Fettuccine with sauce of your choice - We'll make and eat the best homemade Fettuccine pasta. Choose your favorite sauce (Carbonara, Tomato and Basil, Alfredo, Cacio e pepe, ecc...)
• Homemade Tiramisù - You will taste the homemade tiramisu following the traditional recipe: mascarpone, eggs, sugar, coffee and cocoa powder
• Glass of wine - You can choose a red or a white wine to taste with your homemade pasta
• Limoncello or Coffee - Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello or Italian coffee