Take a journey through London's grizzly past as you explore a thousand years of history with all the boring bits left out! Set in the murky depths of the city's ancient sewers, victims of the London Dungeons will be taken through a series of themed shows, gruesome exhibits and thrilling rides.
If you manage to survive the descent into the dungeons you'll then have make it past the torture chambers before you get the chance to meet some of the city’s most notorious characters in incredible 360 degree sets designed to engage all five senses. Branded a traitor by Henry VII you will be banished to the tower by boat where the only way to escape is through the plague ridden city streets. Dodge your way through the murder scenes of Whitechapel as you try to avoid Jack the Ripper then head over to Sweeney Todd's for a short back and sides. Don't miss the Drop Ride to Doom - a theme park style white knuckle ride that will leave you with your heart in your mouth.
Bubba Gump is a huge, spectacularly decorated venue in the centre of London offering a fantastic choice of seafood as well as a range of classic dishes. Guests dine in a themed environment with a vibrant atmosphere that evokes the heart and soul of the award winning film ‘Forrest Gump’.
Mama Gump's Menu
- Captains Fish 'n Chips - Traditional English-style battered fish served with fries
- All American BBQ Burger -Classic ½lb burger topped with BBQ sauce, lettuce and tomato served with fries
- Veggie Burger - A great, homemade Mushroom Burger with Pepper Jack Cheese, Red Onions, Avocado, Spring Mix and Remoulade Sauce. Served with fries.
- Caesar Salad - Cos Lettuce, Parmesan and Homemade Croutons.
- Mama Blue’s Southern Fried Shrimp served with crispy French Fries and Cocktail sauce for dippin’.
- Jenny’s catch with Lobster butter sauce – Pan fried Tilapia laid over a bed of mashed potatoes with sautéed spinach and creamy lobster butter sauce
- Ice Cream
- Includes a soft drink, tea or coffee per person