• Ride on the longest and highest guided aerial tramway in Canada
• Gain a new perspective on the UNESCO Canadian Rockies World Heritage Site
• Explore the alpine zone and view a wide array of wildlife
• Rent some snowshoes at the upper station in the early season
• Hike the 1.4 km Whistlers Summit Trail to reach Whistlers Mountain peak
• Enjoy a coffee at the top of the Canadian Rockies in the upper station
Jasper SkyTram is the longest and highest guided aerial tramway in Canada. This exciting trip offers the best views of Jasper, including numerous turquoise-coloured lakes, glacier-fed rivers and the surrounding mountain ranges. A perfect alpine adventure for all ages.
In 7.5 minutes, you will ascend over a kilometer in elevation to 2,263 meters (7,425 feet). A guide will accompany you on your trip, sharing insights about the area, its history and the wealth of wildlife nearby. At the upper station, take in the panoramic scene and make sure to stroll on the boardwalk. Try hiking the 1.4 km Whistlers Summit Trail to reach Whistlers Mountain peak at 2,463 meters (8,081 feet) where you can view six mountain ranges.
Before you leave the mountain, make sure to stop at the Summit Restaurant for a meal at the top of the Canadian Rockies.
Jasper SkyTram is located 7 km south of Jasper at the end of Whistlers Road off Highway 93 and operates from March through to the end of October.