Calling all chocoholics! Let us romance your senses on a Harvard Square, Cambridge Chocolate Tour!
Join us for a delectable adventure through historical Harvard Square. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about chocolate, and sample the best and most interesting chocolaty treats around. Located right outside of Boston in Cambridge on the Red Line MBTA Train Stop, Harvard Square is home to Harvard University and also has a flourishing food scene with some of the best and most unique food in the city.
Each tour is a fun 90 minutes and includes 6 stops with plenty of treats and less than a mile of walking. We can't wait to take you on a unique, chocolate adventure!
All chocolate tasting items are included in the ticket price. This tour is a walking tour, so participants must be comfortable walking at least one mile in total with stops in between. Please specify any dietary preferences and we can try our best to accommodate them although there may not be substitutions on every stop. We are excited to have you as our guest!
• Learn local history and all about chocolate!
• Visit a favorite specialty shop to learn how to taste chocolate
• Sample a delicious local ice cream from an independent store
• Try unique chocolate tea made from a cacao bean husk
• Relive your childhood at an old-timey candy shoppe
• Try some aged balsamic vinegar and chocolate fleur de sel
• Indulge in a warmed chocolate baked good