Embark on this 3 hour Craft food and drink tour in Delray Beach. Walk through Atlantic Ave. with your local guide and stop for tastings and demonstrations along the way. Your stops may include El Camino, Cabana El Rey, Delray Beer Trade Co., The Corner Porch, and more. Learn about the history, culture, and architecture of the city as well as their food.
Embark on this craft food and drink tour at 11:30am from a central meeting point in Delray Beach. Enjoy more than 8 tastings, 2 cocktails, and 1 craft beer, with vendor demonstrations along the way. You will learn about Delray Beach's history, architecture, and culture from your local guide.
Each stop along the way will last 15-20 minutes, and you'll meet the restaurant staff and chefs who shape the Atlantic Avenue culinary scene. Your tour may include stops at:
• El Camino: Mexican at its finest, where everything is made in house with local ingredients
• Cabana El Rey: Latin Fusion restaurant that allows you to travel all over Latin America with every bite.
• Dada: Award winning new-American cuisine nestled in one of the oldest historic homes in Delray Beach
• Original Popcorn House: Family owned, handcrafted popcorn with over 20 rotating flavors to enjoy
• Delray Beer Trade Co.: Extensive Craft Beer selection in a laid back fun environment
• The New Vegan: Local family-owned and operated vegan restaurant that truly lives by their motto, "You don't have to be Vegan to eat Vegan"
• The Corner Porch: Historic 1907 house serving small plates that will for sure capture your attention
You will also see several historical sites along the way, like Old School Square, the cultural hub of Delray Beach and Colony Hotel and Cabana Club, a historic hotel in the heart of downtown. You will end your tour at about 2pm.