Recognized as one of Arizona's only two wild and scenic rivers, beginners and veteran paddlers alike enjoy the scenery and opportunities to cool off in this lush riparian community. This stretch of the Verde River provides a unique and breathtaking landscape rich with wildlife and steeped in history.
Available for individuals, small or large groups - we can accommodate your needs!
Multiple trip launch times to choose from each day means you can always enjoy perfect weather no matter the season.
Explore the scenic Verde River on our most popular tour! Enjoy the scenery and local history on a Guided Kayak Tour for 3.1 miles down a beautiful stretch of the Verde River. Tandem or single kayaks available in hard shell sit-on-top for more adventure and inflatable for fun and comfort.
Need to know:
4 person minimum required for tour to launch. Tours not meeting minimums subject to no cost rescheduling.
Water shoes required. No flip flops or backless shoes permitted.
Children 12 and under must be in a tandem with an adult. Children must be 5 years old and 50 lbs to go on a guided tour.
Bring it - Buy it - Rent it: If you don't have it, we do!
What To Bring:
• Clothing appropriate for the weather and the water
• Water shoes. Footwear must be worn at all times. (available for purchase or rental at boathouse)
• Water (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Sunglasses (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Sunscreen (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Lip balm (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Hat (available for purchase at boathouse)
• Dry bags (available for purchase or rental at boathouse)