- One of the natural world’s best-kept secrets
- Puerto Rico’s most unique kayaking tour
⚠️Maximum Weight Limit: 250 lbs per one person • up to 425 lbs combined per kayak • For safety a scale will be available during check-in
⚠️Minimum Age: 6 years old • Participants Ages 6-13 must be accompanied by an adult on the same kayak • Participants Ages 14-17 must have an adult participating on the tour.
⚠️The following guests cannot participate:
• Pregnant women
• Guests with recent surgeries
• Guests with neck, back, arm or leg problems or casts
• Guests who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
⚠️Other important notes:
• We cannot accommodate 3 participants in one kayak.
• All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish.
• Participants must be comfortable with dark environments. Not recommended for guests who may be prone to panic attacks.
• Guests that show signs of intoxication by Drugs or Alcohol will not be allowed to participate.
• You are responsible for sharing this information with the rest of your group and for notifying us ahead of time with any concerns about your health or physical condition for the excursion.
We have a 48-hour cancellation policy for all of our excursions. Up until 48 hours before check-in time, you may change your reservation or cancel it for a full refund.
This kayaking tour in Puerto Rico’s Fajardo Bio Bay has a tiny difference. Well, actually more like millions of tiny differences. It takes place at sunset, when the water comes alive with sparkles caused by miniscule living organisms under the surface, an effect that is dramatically enhanced by the motion of your kayak and the swirls created by the paddles. It’s a magical sight that will be fully explained by an interpretive guide on this memorable Puerto Rico gift experience.
You’ll cruise along the picturesque red mangrove forest through the Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve, enjoying a stunning sunset, as you enter the Laguna Grande and watch as the light dances beneath the dark water below. Gently sweep your paddle to create beautiful patterns, or just sit back and enjoy one of nature’s most spectacular light shows.