Enjoy Mobile, Alabama's award-winning food scene while experiencing the rich history and culture of our Gulf Coast city!
The signature food tour of Mobile, Alabama. Enjoy iconic Gulf Coast dishes like gumbo, pralines and oysters. You’ll love our stories with over 300 years of Mobile history from Bienville to Hank Aaron to the Moon Pie. The only thing you’ll leave hungry for is more of Mobile!
Our meeting location is The Ruby Slipper Cafe located at 100 N. Royal St. in Downtown Mobile.
Join us for seven stops in Downtown Mobile’s Lower Dauphin St. Historic District as we walk the historic streets of Downtown Mobile. Our of our expert guides will inform and entertain you on Mobile’s three centuries of history
Tasting Locations include:
1. The Royal Scam - the best gumbo in Mobile
2. Panini Pete’s - assorted panini’s and beignets
3. Von’s Bistro - Gulf Crab wonton and spring roll
4. Three George’s Candy - VIP kitchen experience, watch and make your own praline
5. Wintzell’s Oyster House - assorted oyster sampler, fried pickles
6. Heroes - crawfish and spinach dip
7. A&M Peanut Shop - assorted mix of peanuts, pecans, cashews, cheese straws etc.