Immerse yourself in this sensory experience and learn about chocolate's properties. Transform cacao beans into a paste, take part in the roasting process, and make chocolate goodies to take home.
• Make hot chocolate, chocolate balls, tea, and much more to enjoy and then take home
• Tea and Kombucha are included
• Located in Bushwick, a hip Brooklyn neighborhood
• Communal cooking class for 2 to 6 people
• Daniela has been working with medicinal herbs and energy medicine for over 7 years
Local host Daniela believes in the power of rest and connection, which is why she began hosting a healing workshop where people get to relax and are offered different holistic therapies and breakfast. She loves cooking, and she believes food holds the power of connection and nourishment.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!