See the iconic River Thames from the best vantage points with this excellent package, perfect for exploring the big city. Visit the Tower Bridge exhibition - an impressive 42 metre’s above the Thames, it offers incredible views of the city and is filled with information about the iconic structure that dominates the river's landscape. See the Victorian Engine Room, filled with sounds, smells and machinery harking back to the origins of the bridge.
Just minutes away, sit down at Browns Butlers Wharf and enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea overlooking the river. Tuck into quintessential British treats like home baked scones with clotted cream and jam, and Victoria sponge cake!
Also included is an all-day hop on, hop off Thames river pass offering unlimited access to the river for 24 hours. You can hop on and hop off at any one of four piers (Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich). Enjoy the sights with live commentary from specialist guides; see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
Sample Afternoon Tea Menu (subject to seasonal changes):
- Pulled Salt Beef & wholegrain mustard brioche roll
- Sandwiches: Copper Maran heritage hen egg mayonnaise, coronation chicken, cucumber & cream cheese
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese on whisky & thyme oat cake
- Home-baked scones - with clotted cream, apricot jam and strawberry jam
- Cakes & puddings – Lemon tart, carrot cake, Victoria sponge, summer berry pudding